Monday 3 February 2014

Day One 2013 'What a super start to the school year'

Welcome to the Room 20 learning log (blog). This blog has been set up in order to share and celebrate what we are doing in class. It will provide a snapshot of a few activities we are undertaking during the year and track our class progress.


Year 8's - Welcome back to your senior year at Raroa.  You will be very familiar with how the school works now and I hope that you are ready to help the Year 7's settle into this year with a positive start, by helping them to find their way around and answer their questions.


Year 7's - Welcome to your first year at Raroa. I am sure you will make many new friends here and have some amazing experiences with all the opportunities on offer here. Both the Year 8's and I will be here to answer your questions and to help you settle into what will be a busy first term.


I have a wonderful group of students in my class this year, who are ready for the challenges of Room 20 and Raroa Normal Intermediate.
I feel it is going to be an exciting year. We have achieved so much and it is only day one. Today the class got a chance to find out more about each other, about the school and about me. We also enjoyed a library orientation session and this afternoon we started a collage and our team athletics discussion and messages.



No comments:

Post a Comment